Long time no blog, I've actually missed blogging and thought why not start back up with a MOTD. Purple and teal looks amazing with these honey lenses. I've been booked up lately with photoshoots and fashion shows and other things makeup artist do, I cant Waite for the Horror shoots i have coming up. FX makeup is my all time favorite thing to do. This past Saturday i had a photoshoot with a native Philly fashion designer for the upcoming Philly fashion week, it was crazy to say the lest.
![]() |
![]() |
| Erica's makeup for the jewelry shoot |
In other news I start fall semester in a week, I know its weird that i start back in October, but unlike most people summer for me started in July . This semester i wont be taking that many fashion courses but more of the Art history's and Gen Ed , which i'm not looking forward to at all. Especially not looking forward to another Art history i don't think i can take it.
Was going to do a shoe unboxing of my new Isabel Marant look alike that are defiantly a much more affordable price.
![]() |
| from Gojane.com for around 40 |
![]() |
| Isabel Marant's for around $700 |
That's all for now i'll leave you with My summer favs tag video i uploaded to my new YouTube channel i started about a week ago, i;ll be filming a lot more, And doing OOTD's and reviews and random talky talky Vlogs, the next video i'm filming is a review on some new Virgin Indian hair i will be installing and dyeing teal in about a week! So Subscribe if you like!









No comments:
Post a Comment